If you are a UK resident working onboard a ship in any capacity, you could be eligible for a FULL REFUND OF TAX.

To qualify, you must spend at least 183 nights outside British territorial waters in any 365 day period beginning and ending outside the UK.  There are traps for the unwary and as you might expect, tax forms to complete.
Make sure you maximise the relief, avoid mistakes and keep a careful record of all the required information in an acceptable format by taking advantage of our all inclusive, low cost service.

For more information, visit our MarSecTax website here, call Tom n +44 (0) 1275 854961 or email him.